Friday, May 14, 2010

5 Months, and 2,000 diapers later.

By my estimation, we have saved around 2,000 diapers from the landfill! Now that is a feat! Here Lincoln is sporting his BumGenius Organic All in One Diapers. I would never go back to disposables (we used disposables for the first 5 weeks). I am so happy that we tried and stuck with the cloth diapers. There were plenty of people who said "Really? Cloth Diapers?! Are you a glutton for punishment?" But we did it anyway, and now we have one happy baby, that is not being exposed to all sorts of chemicals on a daily basis, and think of all the space we are saving in the landfill! And now our monetary savings are really starting to show. At roughly .26 cents per diaper we have already saved a pretty penny even with our investment in the cloth diapers! Over the next 5 months, our savings will be just around $500. Now I know a certain website where I could spend that on myself!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: